- 2 Chicken thigh fillets (roughly 450 gms) cut into bite size pieces
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp cayenne pepper powder (more or less depending on how hot you can handle)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 large egg
- 30 ml unsweetened almond milk (coconut milk is equally good)
- 50 gms of unflavoured whey protein isolate powder (any brand will do)
- Oil for deep frying
Mix Chicken pieces really well with all the ingredients except whey protein powder, and let it sit in the fridge for atleast 1 hour.
Heat oil in a pan.
Add whey protein powder to a box with cover, gently place some marinated chicken pieces to the box and cover it. Mix the box so that the chicken pieces are coated with whey protein from all sides. Repeat the same for all chicken pieces.
Gently place the chicken pieces in hot oil snd let them deep fry for 8-9 minutes on medium heat. You are all set 🙂